24 October 2012

I just want someone be there for me ........


When I need someone to talk to ,
When I need they be there for me ,
Then I turn my back and look behind me,
And I see no-one around me ....

My head is full with thoughts,
Sometimes it hurts in my head .
trying to make sense out of life,
Wondering what lies ahead???

A mess is all I see ,
This ain't just poetry,
Sometimes I need someone ,
Who will hear from me ....

Ma life is falling around me ,
It's a puzzle too big for me ...
Have tried solving ,
But the size is overwhelming......

Oh! My head hurts so bad ,
I wonder , will I survive this misery?..
will I have someone to feel for me ?....
Still don't see where am I heading?

Is there something I need?
M so confused ,
My head is fused ...

The puzzle is falling apart,
And it is only the start..........

Sometimes I find myself walking among strangers ,
Being with so many ,
Yet, so very lonely,
I just want someone be there for me .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...